The 2019 Pump Industry Awards organised by the British Pump Manufacturers Association has crowned its winners. The ceremony staged at Heythrop Park Resort in Oxfordshire and led by host, presenter Penny Smith together with BPMA president Richard Harden, featured nine winner categories.
Xylem’s Flyght concertor won the Product of the Year category, while Tomlinson Hall scored a double, winning distributor of the year plus a Lifetime Achievement award for MD Tony Keville.
The full list of winners includes:
- Product of the Year sponsored by Process Engineering: Xylem Water Solutions for its Flygt Concertor XPC
- Projects of the Year sponsored by Wilo: Campion Pumps and Irish Water – Inniscarra Dam Project
- Environmental Contribution of the Year. sponsored by SPP Pumps, Armstrong Fluid Technology – Armstrong Tango Parallel Pumping Solution.
- Manufacturer of the Year sponsored by Siemens: Wilo UK
- Distributor of the Year sponsored by WEG: Tomlinson Hall
- Supplier of the Year sponsored by Xylem Water Solutions: John Crane
- Engineer of the Year sponsored by World Pumps: SPP Pumps – Reuben d’Orton-Gibson
- Judges’ Special Award sponsored by Tomlinson Hall: Siemens
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by BPMA: Tony Keville, MD Tomlinson Hall
“We’re delighted our award has gone to such a deserving winner and send our congratulations to all this year’s finalists and winners,” said Process Engineering commercial director Mike Turner, who presented the Product of the Year award.