Work instructions are a well-known tool to document valuable know-how and defining working standards. The digitization of work instructions opens unimagined potentials for companies such as:
– Elimination of paper on the shop floor
– 100% traceability
– Acquisition of real-time data
– Flexibility in the supply chain
– Reduction of training times
– Improvements in quality
– Improvements in productivity
Especially in the current situation it is more important than ever to keep expert knowledge in the organisation to be able to react flexibly to future market events.
In this event, Jürgen Kohler from VKS will provide solutions for the following points and you receive an insight of what´s possible with digital work instructions and how you can benefit from them.
– How can valuable know-how be documented and passed on to operators in a quick and easy way?
– How can employee training look like without taking up time of other resources?
– How can critical product and process data be recorded without dealing with paper checklists?
– How can complete traceability of parts and components be guaranteed?