QEII Centre, London
Broad Sanctuary Westminster London SW1P 3EE GB
Over 800 business leaders will gather on the 25 February, at the QEII Centre, London to:
- Challenge political decision makers to create a business environment which takes advantage of our diverse and innovative industrial strengths.
- Discuss and debate how the economic outlook is influencing decision making.
- Join workshops that will help you identify ways to grow your business and increase profits. Workshops will cover key issues UK manufacturers are facing today such as exporting, reducing costs through efficiencies, meeting demand through staff retraining programmes, plus more.
- Hear from Steph McGovern, Andrew Neil and a host of industry and senior political leaders.
- 5 hours of networking opportunity and an extended Conference reception replacing the dinner.
- Powerful networking, debates and B2B sharing.
Blyth Metals Limited Industrial Estate Carlton-In-Lindrick Worksop Nottinghamshire S81 9LB
+44 (0) 1909 731666+44 (0) 1909 731666
+44 (0) 1909 731573
E. E. Blyth & Co. Ltd was founded in April 1964. This later became the holding company for th...
20-21 Shuttleworth Road, Elms Industrial Estate, Bedford, MK41 OEP
+44 (0)1234 345641+44 (0)1234 345641
+44 (0)1234 347459
Established in 1969, Anglian Fasteners specialize in the distribution of industrial fasteners, Lo...
Unit 1, Delta Trading Estate 248 Bilston Road Wolverhampton West Midlands United Kingdom WV2 2QD
Surefast Bolting Services Limited are manufacturers of Special Threaded Fasteners, Large Diameter...
Unit 7 • Strawberry Lane Industrial Estate Strawberry Lane • Wolverhampton • WV13 3RS
+44 (0)1902 603887+44 (0)1902 603887
Founded in 1984 by Christopher Pemberton, Pemberton Engineering has been manufacturing press tool...