QEII Centre, London
Broad Sanctuary Westminster London SW1P 3EE GB
Over 800 business leaders will gather on the 25 February, at the QEII Centre, London to:
- Challenge political decision makers to create a business environment which takes advantage of our diverse and innovative industrial strengths.
- Discuss and debate how the economic outlook is influencing decision making.
- Join workshops that will help you identify ways to grow your business and increase profits. Workshops will cover key issues UK manufacturers are facing today such as exporting, reducing costs through efficiencies, meeting demand through staff retraining programmes, plus more.
- Hear from Steph McGovern, Andrew Neil and a host of industry and senior political leaders.
- 5 hours of networking opportunity and an extended Conference reception replacing the dinner.
- Powerful networking, debates and B2B sharing.
Penglongpan Hi-tech Park, Dafu Rd, ShenZhen, China
+86 136 0962 8044 / +86 755 2373 1920+86 136 0962 8044 / +86 755 2373 1920
Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing Services Founded in Shenzhen, China, WayKen is a rapid ...