PwC, a multinational professional services network, has admitted seven new partners to its Government and Health Industries practice, reflecting the firm’s ongoing investment in supporting clients in this area.
The promotions span a wide range of sectors and disciplines from Health to Aerospace and Defence to Transport and Cyber Security, reflecting a diverse range of specialisms within the PwC team. The new partners include:
- Ben Shepherd, who is a Consulting partner based in London. He works with government and transport clients on large infrastructure and transformation programmes, helping clients to procure, establish and manage the supply chains for their organisations.
- Jaymal Patel, who is a Transaction Services partner focusing on healthcare across the London and the South of England. Jaymal has over 10 years of deals experience working with private healthcare operators in sectors such as elderly care, dentistry, specialist care, hospitals and clinics. Further to this, he has also worked on a number of deals within the medical devices and pharma services sectors.
- Conor O’Hagan, who is a partner in the Aerospace & Defence practice and joined PwC in 2010. Over the last eight years he has provided strategic advice to clients on improving project and contract performance on complex, multinational programmes.
- Emma Cody, who is a Tax partner based in London, with a background in indirect taxes and technology. She supports a mixture of public and private sector clients, ranging from housing associations, charities, and local authorities to gaming providers, international retailers and property investment portfolios
- Danielle Perfect, who sits within the firm’s Office of General Counsel, focusing on the commercial and legal side of government and public sector engagements and leads PwC’s relationship with the Crown Commercial Service
- Andrew Miller, who leads a team helping organisations across the public sector to improve their cyber security. He has spent 18 years specialising in cyber security, including interim Chief Information Security Officer roles for clients.
- Amish Patel, a Consulting partner based in London, who works with national transport and broader infrastructure organisations. He specialises in digital focussed transformation projects, and has led a number of high profile industry change initiatives.