The Power ON Gas 2019 summit will take place on the 20th and 21st November 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will bring together experts from Biogas and P2Gas industries for two days of content, networking and discussions with the experts.
The conference will set context for in depth technical presentations to deliver real value and actual case studies. Event will give update on global regulatory harmonisation and unique regional policy considerations and requirements. Fortes Media Power ON Gas 2019 brings most knowledgeable experts and solution providers to talk about commercial strategies for future of biogas and renewable energy integration.
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Industry
- Financing and Investing strategies
- Economics and Sustainability challenges
- Transportation and Storage Enchancements
- Actual Case Studies to biogas and Power 2 Gas
- Technological Advancements in the Biogas Industry and P2G
- Paving the way for the future to the gas mobility
- Climate Neutral Mobility and Power 2 Gas Solutions
- Bioresources Optimization in Anaerobic Digestion
- New Materials and Latest Techology Trends
- Commercialization – opportunities, growth challenges, funding, partnerships
Who should attend
Power Companies, Oil & Gas Companies, Trading & Distribution Companies, Producers Of Feedstock, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors And OEM’s, Regulatory & Research Experts, Government Organizations And Municipalities, Biotechnology companies and biotech developers, business analytics, anaerobic digestion technology providers and renewable energy business consultants
Who will you meet at the event
Nature Energy – Aarhus University – EBA (European Biogas Association ) – Electrochaea Gmbh – Gasum – Danish Energy Agency – Biokraft – Södra Vind AB – LANDWÄRME GMBH – E.ON – Roskilde University – TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH – Swedish Gas Association – DI DK – PSI Software AG – Baltic Control Certification – Gardner Denver – Danish Energy Agency – Clean World AS – HMN GasNet – SLU – Swedish University – Ammongas- Danish Technological Institute – Malmberg Water AB – Solrod Biogas – World Biogas Association DCL International Inc. – Combineering A/S- HOFOR Bygas – Nature Energy – Gugliotta & Co – Gas Point Nordic – Bareau BV – Agribiosource – Energinet – Ab Stormossen – Energy Community Secretariat – Universiteit Utrecht- and many more….
Why you should join the Power ON Gas 2019
Gain a comprehensive overview of the biogas and biomethanation, power to gas on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the industry.