Free to Attend Webinar: 26th November – 2 pm – 3 pm GMT
Modelling composite laminate materials represent a complex challenge for Engineers building accurate FE models, making it vital that efficient modelling technologies and intelligent workflows are utilised.
We’re excited to invite you to a unique composite’s webinar taking place on 26th Nov where we will showcase Altair’s revolutionary new composite modelling workflow, aimed at accelerating and simplifying every stage of pre-processing.
Reserve your place today and see first-hand how the dedicated Composites Browser in HyperWorks 2020’s streamlined and intuitive interface enables you to rapidly model, manipulate and review ply-based models.
During the one hour session, we will provide an overview of our composites solutions and future roadmaps, and a live demo of how to:
- Define material orientation and ply shapes
- Create and define plies
- Create laminates with a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Duplicate and instantiate plies
- Edit one or more plies directly in the composites browser
- Review synchronized zone-based data & more
Register Here: https://hubs.ly/H0B8Mw80