There are now only 4 weeks until Subcon – collocated with The Engineer Expo and Manufacturing Management Show – brings together the whole manufacturing ecosystem for three days of business optimisation, innovation and learnings at the NEC, Birmingham.
This year Subcon is celebrating 45 years as the stalwart event for subcontract manufacturers looking to enhance their supply chain and future strategies. To celebrate this, and ensure the show continues to evolve and meet the requirements of its growing audience, Subcon is launching a brand new Supply Chain Theatre. Alongside the renowned Engineer Conference and Manufacturing Management Conference, visitors can attend a varied selection of free seminars covering everything from the skills gap, the future of work in a post-COVID-19 world to digitizing your manufacturing and marketing processes.
With over 30 hours of free sessions, this agenda is not to be missed. Highlights from the all-new Supply Chain Theatre include:
- Panel: As the sector begins to look beyond COVID-19 there is the opportunity to not only deal with immediate issues, but to reshape supply chains for the future.
Lead by Ian Gardner – UK Account Technology Leader, IBM
- Novastone Capital: Reimagining the supply chain of tomorrow
Will Hunnam – Entrepreneur Through Acquisition, Novastone Capital
- Impact IT: What preparations are still required should another global disruptor happen again?
Joseph Evans – Software Solutions Consultant, Impact IT
- Vendigital: Making the most of the ramp-up opportunity
Paul Adams – Director, Vendigital
- Finally – The digital workforce – tech vs human capital
Chris Haydon – Head of Content, Finally
To register free, just follow this link.