This year Fine Cut celebrates 40 years of excellence. Four decades of providing an unbeatable service with a wealth of manufacturing capabilities all under one roof. Formed in 1982 as Fine Cut Precision, four employees including Managing Director Peter Tyler, took over the engraving company they worked for when it ceased trading. They specialised in general engraving, bookbinding tools and foil printing.
By 1988, the sister company Fine Screen Limited was born to meet increasing demands for a broader range of labels including screen printed labels, graphic overlays and membrane switch panels. Two years later they expanded into the supply of rotary foiling heads, becoming the sole UK agent for overseas companies.
In 1993, the two companies merged to become Fine Cut International, with the introduction of further engraving machines opening up new opportunities within the label industry and by 1998 all divisions were operating under roof.
The latter 15 years have been full of acquisitions, amalgamations and development. Fine Cut Group as they are known today house an extensive suite of some of the worlds most precision manufacturing machinery known to the industry. And five very different standalone brands operate under the Fine Cut Group name, utilising their manufacturing capabilities.
Here’s to another 40 years of business!
Get to know Manufacturing & Engineering Magazine (MEM)
- To keep our editorial and presence as the best in the market with our own in-house experts, journalists and production teams
- To ensure ease of access in a digital world launching new digital magazines for MEM – INMOTION, MEM – TECHNOLOGY, MEM – MANUFACTURING, MEM – INFRASTRUCTURE, MEM – SUSTAINABILITY & MEM – CONSUMER
- To engage with the future of engineering and manufacturing from 2022 and beyond
- To continue to be relevant to all of our current and future readers
- To fully support all of our media partners across the world
We organize our magazines from one to twelve months ahead and can add content to our planner as events and news change across the year.
We work with over 40 worldwide trade events as media partners and also have relationships directly with many major organisations, companies and agencies that provide regular content.
Manufacturing & Engineering Magazine | The Home of Manufacturing Industry News