UK Metals Expo (https://ukmetalsexpo.com/) is the NEW event that brings together the entire metals supply chain on the 14 and 15 September 2022 at the NEC in Birmingham.
The expo will be the first time the whole industry is brought together under one roof from primary metal manufacture, supply chain management, processing metals, fabrication, surface coatings and recycling with industry experts, leading vendors, engineers, and manufacturers.
The event includes a FREE-to-attend exhibition and conference providing a 2-day comprehensive programme packed with products and services, business networking, industry insights, design inspirations, best practices, and innovative solutions.
During two days, UK Metals Expo will be the UK’s largest metals marketplace.
Raw material supply challenges and supply chain disruptions have caused serious concerns over the past few years for many industrial sectors. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to source new suppliers, review stocks and mitigate risks in your supply chain.
Check the full exhibitor list
A speaker programme across four themed theatres to tackle main industry key challenges.
The 2-day speaker programme will deliver over 40 hours of expert intelligence, case studies, best practices and technology to inspire and assist next-level investment and operational strategies for end-users and companies across the entire metals ecosystem.
- Skills and Training
- Circular Economy, Sustainability & Recycling
- R&D, Technology & Innovation
- Supply Chain, Trade & Policy
UK Metals Expo fosters industry-wide collaboration and partnerships to move towards more sustainable supply chains.
- Nadine Bloxsome, Membership and Sustainability Manager, ALFED
- Alan Banks – UK Lightweight Innovations Manager – Ford Motor Company
- Enrique Cornejo – Head of Industrial Carbon Capture Supply Chains – BEIS
- John O’Maoileoin – Group Global Sustainability Director – CANPACK Group
- Neil Pennell – Head of Design Innovation and Property Solutions – Landsec
- Philippa Oldham – Stakeholder Engagement Director – Advanced Propulsion Centre
- Roger Morton – Managing Director for Technology and Innovation – EMR
- Sam Jones – Head of Climate & Sustainability – Coca-Cola Europacific Partners GB
- Shamus Donovan – Head of Sustainability & Environment – Speira
- Stephen Murden – Head of Extrusion UK Sales – Hydro Aluminium UK Ltd
- Tony Graham – Chair – OCEA Shipbuilding UK Ltd
- Vivek Sirohi – Vice President – Deodorants R&D – Unilever
- And many more
“Raw materials and skills shortage, price inflation, energy crisis, Covid recovery and post-Brexit trade have created an imperfect storm. UK Metals Expo could not come at a better time”, said Lord Redesdale, UK Metals Expo Conference Chair
How does an attendee benefit from taking time out of the office to visit?
– strengthen new and existing industry relationships
– learn new skills and technologies
– meet suppliers
– listen to peers with similar challenges
In this post-Covid age of many working from home, this is a massive opportunity to reconnect and stay connected with our industry.
To get your free pass, the exhibitor list and the full agenda, visit www.ukmetalsexpo.com