Vehicle Electrification Expo enables automotive manufacturers to look at the latest powertrain solutions to improve the performance, efficiency, safety and sustainability of vehicles including light electric vehicles, passenger cars, commercial vehicles, buses and off-highway industrial vehicles. The show will bring together the entire supply chain involved in electric and hybrid vehicle manufacture and development showcasing the very latest technologies for this rapidly growing market.
Vehicle Electrification Expo Show is co-located with Battery Cells & Systems Expo, The Advanced Materials Show and Ceramics UK. One event bringing together four connected industries for two days of networking, lead generation and education at the NEC, Birmingham. A four-track, free conference featuring global experts covers the latest innovations and developments across these exciting industries.
Top Exhibitors include
- The Advanced Propulsion Centre
- Von Roll
- National Physical Laboratory
- Elis Cleanroom
- JL Mag
- Atlas Copco
Top Speakers include
- Eylül Calozzo, Aston Martin Lagona; Battery Research Engineer
- Dr Stephen Lambert, McLaren Applied Technologies, Chair, AESIN; Head of Electrification
- Jacqui Murray, Innovate UK, part of UKRI: Deputy Challenge Director, Faraday Battery Challenge
- Dr Wasim Sarwar, Rimac Automobili: Head of Research & Advanced Engineering
Register to attend: https://eventdata.uk/Visitor/BVE2022.aspx?TrackingCode=mp
Manufacturing & Engineering Magazine | The Home of Manufacturing Industry News