Over the last two years the transport sector has faced unprecedented global and economic shock; from the impact of Brexit and Covid to major disruption to supply chains and spiralling raw material and energy costs. As the UK economy reshapes itself to embrace the net zero agenda and strives to deliver ‘levelling up’ we also have significant opportunity to develop new sustainable fuel technologies, encourage onshoring and use digital developments to improve productivity.
WEAF and the Rail Forum are excited to bring you this first joint conference to hear from a range of aerospace and rail speakers and to explore the cross sector opportunities before us. The conference will also provide opportunity for delegates to network with each other and personnel from key aerospace and rail clients.
Key Topics include:
• The Latest Developments in future technologies
• Current and future opportunities for the supply chain
• OEM perspective on future technology developments and future opportunities
• Battery train trials and future technology
• Hybridisation Development
• Beth Moreton, Hydrogen Fuel Integrator – Airbus
• Head of Procurement – Aeralis (tbc)
• Chris Coates, Senior Programme Manager – Vertical Aerospace
• Graeme Clark, Head of Business Development Rolling Stock – Siemens Mobility
• Simon Green, Engineering Director – Great Western Railway
The event is open to members and non-members, with opportunities to exhibit and sponsor.
Bookings can be made via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/future-transport-equipment-and-technologies-conference-tickets-274065355857