The UKâs leading provider of motor accessory essentials has decided to restructure its business into five divisions, making a series of new appointments to further strengthen customer service levels and communication with clients. The change will bring additional expansion to the business, with each division focusing on individual market sectors served by the company.
The restructuring and new appointments enable vGroup International to work more closely with customers delivering added value and to win new business in target areas, said Mike Wise, the group sales director at vGroup.
The five divisions with its key personnel are:
1. vLease, whose head of division is Justine Hutchins who joined vGroup in the middle of last year, supported by account executive Laura Clapham. It will provide a range of services such as carpet and rubber mats, registration plates, and branded safety and valet bags to more than 100 UK and European vehicle leasing and fleet management companies.
2. vComms, which will provide a national mobile van and car accessory fitment service. The head of division is Damian McDaid, supported by new account executive Linda Chambers.
3. Retail division will be led by Yiano Ioannou, who will be supported by new recruits Neil Stewart, retail sales manager, and Guy Nicholson, retail sales executive. Kalaman Kozomoz will be taking the role of e-sales executive as the company seeks further expansion into the online purchasing sector.
4. Dealer, which will be servicing the needs of a wide cross-section of dealerships. Newly appointed Gary Treanor will be the dealership sales manager, supported by long-time employee Sherrie Jay as dealership sales executive.
5. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), which will have the responsibility to maintain and develop relationships with motor manufacturers and importers. Andrew Paylor is the head of OEM, with long-serving Dom Hardman as OEM account executive.
Mike argues that the restructuring of vGroup International will make it easier for the company to win new business in the contract hire and leasing sector. Furthermore, more than eight million used cars are sold annually in the UK and it is vital that vGroup International targets that huge sector with its products. That is a key growth area for the Dealer division.